The Ministry of Development attaches particular importance to respect the privacy of users visiting the Websites it administers. The information gathered in the daily logs is used only for administration of these Websites. All users’ data obtained through these Websites is intended only for internal use.
Administration of the Websites
The Ministry carries out activities related to the functioning of these Websites through its two organisational units: the Department of Information and Promotion and the IT Department (address: Wspólna 2/4, 00-926 Warsaw, POLAND).
Collection of data
- All information from our Websites’ users is gathered in two ways:
- information provided voluntarily by the user – we request personal data when fulfilling registration and contact forms,
- information obtained via the use of our Websites, including among others:
- data registered in daily logs – our servers register automatically such information as: page request sent by the user, date and hour of the request, date and hour of the answer, information about the device (e.g. model of the appliance), browser type and language, type of the operating system,
- Internet Protocol (IP) address – each computer connected to the internet has its unique number, i.e. IP address which allows, for example, to determine the country of user’s internet connection,
- small text files, the so-called cookies, sent to the user’s computer while visiting the internet site.
- The Administrator of the data included in these Websites is the Minister of Development.
- Internet browser can store cookieson computer's hard drive. These files contain the information necessary for the proper functioning of our Websites.
- The content of the cookie files do not allow to identify the user.
- Personal information about our Websites’ users is not processed or stored through cookies.
- The cookies mechanism is not used to obtain any type of information about the users.
- The Ministry is storing cookies on users’ computers in order to:
- appropriately adjust its Websites to users’ needs,
- remember preferences and individual settings of the user,
- create statistics concerning the viewership of its Websites.
- The user has the possibility to change the settings of the internet browser in order to partially or entirely disable the storage of cookies on computer’s hard drive. Please note that certain features of our Websites may not be available once cookies are disabled.
Use of information
- The information collected by our Websites is intended to provide the users with certain services, to serve administration and statistical purposes and to protect our Websites.
- This information will not be sold or disclosed to other institutions, organisations or persons who are not employees or permanent collaborators of the Ministry. However, through the use of the statistical functionality provided by Google Analytics, the company Google Inc. also has access to this data.
- On the basis of information obtained through our Websites, the Ministry may draw up statistical breakdowns that can be disclosed to third parties. However, these breakdowns do not include any information allowing to identify individual users.
- The Ministry insures the fulfilment of user’s rights resulting from the provisions of the Article 32 of the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, with subsequent amendments), including in particular: the right to have an insight into his/her personal data, to withdraw the consent to the processing of his/her personal data at any time, to request the update of the data and to raise an objection against the processing of his/her personal data in cases listed in the provisions of the above mentioned Act.