Development Policy is one of the main areas of the Ministry’s activity. Within this section the Ministry deals mainly with:
- programming and coordinating the elaboration of projects of the development strategies,
- programming and carrying out regional policy,
- planning and spatial management, both on national and regional levels,
- urban policy,
- elaborating programming documents, analysis and forecasts on the socio-economic, regional and spatial development,
- concluding, controlling and accounting the voivodeship contracts,
- coordinating the elaboration and the implementation of the regional operational programmes by the voivodeships’ governments.